Sunday, January 17, 2010

The weekend

So it's sunday, and the weekend has been great! My sugar has been amazing, which makes me very happy! So remember the low sugars I had been having in the afternoons after gym class and such, well on Friday when I got home from school I checked my sugar and it was 90, which is good; a lot better than what it had been. About 30 mins. after that though I started feeling like crap because my sugar was dropping, so I checked it and it was 60, so I grabbed some tostitos and a glass of sunny d. I ate spaghetti for dinner, didn't correct, which I should have, but after eating dinner, I checked my sugar, and it was only 160! It surprised me because usually after eating anything pasta, and not giving insulin for it, my sugar sky rockets, but for some odd reason, this time it didn't. I guess you could say the strange world of diabetes, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment